Thursday, 25 April 2013

STYLES TOP THREE - 1st EDITION

HI SMEARS!!

I'M BACK again and today I'm giving credit where it's due.. Remember how in my first blog post i talked about "giving back to the style icons who honed me"? no? okay, before you go any further here's a link you need to follow. http://idoit4thefashion.blogspot.com/2013/04/im-new-here.html . great you are back, hope you subscribed while you were there :) but like i said today I'm dedicating my post to one of three of my top three stylistas who are none other than (in no particular order): 
1) BONANG MATHEBA
2) M******** D**A
3) C*C*  C****L
you wondering what those asteriks are for right? well its to protect my three day feature DUH!
THESE 3 women are responsible for almost every choice ive ever made both fashion and non fashion wise. and this is my tribute to them. first up, "My Girl B!".

gracing the pages of Elle Magazine

THIS South African diva has been honoured with various awards including the Glamour Woman of the Year 2012 and an SA Style Award 2011. Her more sophisticated yet laid back look and sex appeal both on and off the red carpets earned her a spot on my top three. from presenting on a kiddies show to gracing the cover of prestigious magazines like SEVENTEEN SA, FHM  & ELLE? something has gotta give.



SHE is a YFM radio DJ, a Presenter on Top Billing, the host of "Clash of the Choirs" AND a well known Christian Louboutin addict, this is certainly a girl on the move (stylishly of course).

I JUST love everything about her, from her killer wardrobe and shoe collection, to her smile, to her being a go-getter..EVERYTHING!
Rocking LV from head to toe at NYFW



What i love most about Bonang, is that she is not just a pretty face. she is a motivational speaker, travelling across borders inspiring women. i missed her talk in Gaborone...had a headache the whole of the next day *sigh*. she coaches aspiring media personalities at On Cue Communications and is an ambassador for Nelson Mandela International Day. The girl's even made it on Forbes list for 13 Influential African Celebrities To Watch Out For In 2013. Damn! I wish i could make it on to Forbes list. who do i have to talk to?

The South African beauty launched her own reality series on You Tube in 2011 called B*Dazzled becoming the first SA celeb to do so, and yes, i was a dedicated fan...shoot me! *as i await new episodes*.. hurry up B! did i mention she has her own production company, Bonang Matheba Entertainment? The lady means business. Still, girlfriend, I think you work too hard..


BYE SMEARS!!

P.S. don't forget to post on my facebook page who you think the other two stylistas are (#3 is a dead giveaway, literally).stand a chance to get a shout out in tomorrows entry and tell me who your style icon is.