Saturday, 18 May 2013

I'm A Real Person Too

HI SMEARS!!!

IF you were looking forward to last nights real person, I'm very sorry love. communication barriers still exist  and well it just wasn't possible. but i promise it wasn't the last of  the "RPW" installment. i might just make it a monthly feature. i do however want to use this opportunity today to make it a little bit more personal. I'm having a little heart to heart with myself.. what? you didn't really think i was going to celebrate real people and leave myself out did you? yep today you get to see the face behind the words.




My uncle's sweater
 (something borrowed. more like taken)

DESCRIBE YOURSELF
"I never really liked such questions because I'm almost always in some sort of transition. i don't belong to any kind of niche, neither does my style. im just a fun loving child who believes she was born at the wrong time."


IF YOU WERE A FRUIT?
"I'd definitely be a lemon. peel away the covering and its an explosion of flavour. its a mixture of everything nice and everything not so nice"

DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE
My bootie heels
"I'm a huge fan of everything vintage and everything borrowed. i dress for comfort because that's what works for me." 


Red is good colour to have

WHO INSPIRES YOUR STYLE?

"well firstly its my mom and her older sisters. i often go through their old photos and its unbelievable how so ahead of their time they were.. looking through my mums closet is like climbing into a time capsule of awesomeness. and very often i leave her closet with my arms full. if you are a dedicated SMEAR you know who my top 3 style stars are. I'm also inspired by a wide variety of bloggers who I've come to know more about over the years..i owe the Shala Monroques and Jessica Virgins of the world a lot for motivating me to start SMEARED LIPSTICK."

STYLE TIP


peter pan collar with black bow embelishment
"have fun with your clothes. its amazing what you find in your closet when you trying to reinvent yourself. fashion changes all the time but if you nurture your own style then you will always have something to wear without breaking the bank. oh and smile. you are never fully dressed till i can see those pearly whites"





THAT'S about it for me SMEARS. I did promise that I'd show you proof of my blood donation so here it is..


YEP! THATS A NEEDLE. ITS LONGER THAN IT LOOKS
YOU can now also follow me on twitter @S_Lipstick and i just made myself available on bloglovin.com.. <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7698757/?claim=euuptz5wnx8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

oh and if you reading this and you are not subscribed or do not follow my blog yet, look to the top left corner of the page and do me the honour...thanks for keeping me inspired SMEARS. every page view counts. :)

Thanx for caring. xxx

BYE SMEARS!!

I got this shirt from my beloved mother..
gold accessories!! whoop hoops!!