Thursday, 26 September 2013

MY MUSE BOARDS

HI SMEARS!!!

LATELY there is a burning urge to constantly be blogging or to be doing something blog related, I spent the whole of yesterday giving my baby a makeover and immediately after that I started working on today's post. I had no idea what it was going to be about, but once I started writing, I kept getting flashes of the most random things ever, but they all had one thing in common. They made me happy and left me feeling inspired. my Smears know how much I like to inspire so let me share my happy  with you. enjoy!


















AND LASTLY its you guys the reader, the twitter,bloglovin, lookbook and blogger followers. the very people who tell me that what I'm doing is worthwhile.

LIFE ON ITS OWN is one big inspiration board. there are so many things to discover, find and treasure.  I'm happily treasuring all that I have, but I refuse to stop discovering. this is my board of mental stimulation. what inspires you? tell me about it...

BYE SMEARS!!!
xxx