Saturday, 18 January 2014

LONG OVERDUE!

HI SMEARS!!!

AS the blog title may suggest this post is long overdue. but that's not really what its all about. when was the last time you were happy and actually meant it when you said "I'm fine". its been a while for me. woke up today and my first thought (for once) wasn't "agh! again with this living thing?" I actually want to go out and do the stuff I've been meaning to do. no procrastination here! except this heat has refused to let me prosper so I'll be procrastinating for a few more days.

A WHILE ago I had a date with destiny. I met up for some serious talk with Tumie of Candid Fashion Lover and Thato the Shoe Lover and we sat down and talked blog. if you are reading this and have a blog or want to start a blog, the best advice I can give you is surround yourself with people who wont be afraid to positively criticize your work and also to allow room for growth. I told you 2014 is the year to be the best you. 18 days in and I'm feeling like anything is possible.

Anyway here is some pic-spiration :)

SOME RANDOMS I TOOK BEFORE I LEFT




I WORE this vintage plaid jacket which is actually part of a two piece set that I got from my mother (cant wait to wear the pants!). also courtesy of my mother are her knee length mommy jeans! yes I'm wearing my mommy's mommys LOL! the yellow belt and gold buttons were accessories enough for a casual lunch like this.





 








AS we munched on food for thought ;) gettit? no? okhay.







IM SO SILLY!

WALKING AWAY FROM MY PAST. WORKING TOWARDS MY GOALS.

SERIOUSLY though, I can't wait for you guys to see what we came up with. it's cute, fresh and unique. everything that we possess and more. #NOGAMES. till next time, because theres always a next time,

BYE SMEARS!!!