Wednesday, 2 April 2014

JELLY JUSTICE

HI SMEARS!!!


ITS BEEN forever and a lifetime! a lot is going on in my life at the moment. trying to juggle schoolwork, blogging and a social life is no joke my friends. I suppose the fact that I still have so much energy to do all this is some kind of sign that I'm surviving. I hope you are all still sane, and hopefully not too mad at my absence, you have all been missed :*

TODAY I am uber excited to announce that I FINALLY wore jelly shoes. I got them as a gift for my birthday all the way back in February, but it never seemed a good occasion to wear them. I plucked up some courage on Monday and to be truthful it was nerve wrecking! like I previously mentioned, they are a weird concept in my city and only a select few are even keen on trying them. however, I've seen quite a few stores start to stock them in various types and colours (best believe there is a collection in the making) so I can't help but be excited at the prospect of them being the next ''it'' item among my peers. here are the results of what was a terrifying and equally awesome experience. enjoy!



I WORE my white peter pan collar shirt under these cute destroyed denim dungarees I got about a month ago. this shirt always gives people the impression that I'm into some weird stuff. when I wore it here apparently I looked Amish, in this look apparently I looked like I could yodel. don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Amish people and yodellers are weird I'm just saying that that's not the look I was going for.





I TEAMED my jellies with these fun socks because I felt like the look needed a ''ha ha'' factor (that, and I couldn't find plain white socks anywhere!). as always my hat was not far behind, although it did give me hell because of my poetic justice braids, but I managed.


A POP of color was much needed as I felt my face was too plain so I added my buddy's red lippy for extra cuteness. for extra prep, I added my other buddy's backpack, but that was only for the shoot since I'm a thuuurg like that LOL! and that was the end of my look..



I hope u liked it, maybe I even inspired you to get your own pair? yes? no? okay. I still love you regardless huntay! till next time hugs and kisses all around! XoXo

P.S. I really love my braids :)



BYE SMEARS!!!