Wednesday, 14 May 2014

YELLOW SUBMARINE

HI SMEARS!!!


ITS BEEN forever and a lifetime! missed you all, hope you are doing just fine in this Topsy-turfy world of fashion. I'm guilty of constantly telling you guys that I've got big plans and little secrets that I can't wait to share with you guys and never actually letting you in. today is the day I can finally share what SOME of these plans are.

I HAVE joined forces with two of my fave local bloggers, Thato and Tumie, to promote local brands. and for the very first brand we chose IDL fashions which is a boutique located at Game City and Riverwalk malls. people have a misconception about boutiques, that they are very upmarket and don't cater for different styles, but we are here to prove you wrong. I received this yellow top from IDL and styled it in a way that I think best represents who I am and what I love. Also check out my fellow team members' posts on their respective blogs as well.

ENJOY!!!





I wore the yellow top with my newest favourite thing in the world, my destroyed denim dungarees! they are so cute and quirky which is the direction I wanted to take the outfit in. for extra quirk I added my jelly shoes and the little feathered hat. the beaded drop earrings added an Afro-eccentric vibe.







IDL fashions is shop 6 at Riverwalk at F7 at Game City. they have a wide range of clothes which fit any personality and any mood.. can't wait to share more. don't forget to like their facebook page IDL Fashions and follow them on Instagram @IdlFashions. for updates on more posts and plans, don't forget to like my page and follow me on Instagram as well @5inch_neon.
TILL next time because there's always a next time...God bless, and stay slaying!


BYE SMEARS!!!